I’M FUCKING SCREAMING OMGGGGGG THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE 90S TO ROMANTICIZED BY NON-90S KIDS FUCK
I feel like a legend.
SO SATURDAY WAS MY STEP DAD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY AND MY BROTHER AND I WERE CLEANING UP AFTERWARD AND WHEN WE TOOK DOWN THE CANOPY IT LOOKED LIKE WE JUST WALKED INTO MISSISSIPPI
um lmfao yeah i do drugs *snorts oxygen*
follow the yolo brick road
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Do you ever memorize a person’s voice? Like you can construct a sentence in your mind that that person’s never said, and yet you hear them say it.
Is that a thing people can do?????????
Reblog if you have made a friend online that you would love to hang with, but they live far away.
look at this thing i got at the airport when leaving germany
it’s a giant tic tac box filled with tiny tic tac boxes
Jensen Ackles speaking to fans at the SDCC14 Supernatural Signing.
Don’t date anyone who won’t watch wrestling with you.
It’s 2014 and men still don’t understand how to get women.
booty pics for bears